Monday, October 8, 2018

Review of The Daniel Generation


I have heard Jolene Erlacher speak before and so was excited to read this book. It is engaging and relevant to those in ministry, but also to anyone trying to relate to young people. I found it to be a resource for growth for myself, too. I urge you to get a copy for yourself.
The Daniel Generation is a book that all church leaders and anyone working with young adults should read. It will teach how to engage the next generation and help them be like Daniel was as he served in an ungodly culture. It has practical suggestions and Biblical principles to guide you in standing for your Christian values in a constantly changing culture., Besides helping you to teach these principles, they will guide you to growth as well. This book puts the emphasis on the remnant rather than on success in numbers. It emphasizes the relevance of God’s Word and the reliance on the Holy Spirit. It is well-written and to the point. This is a great resource and one I plan to give to others, as well as read again for myself.

No comments: